LIVEon; ROCKon
LIVEtoROCK
Sunday, October 31, 2004
How can I tell you
How I feel
I look at you

With a full heart
But your eyes
Betray your distaste
Your lips mock me
Your voice belittles me
If only you could see

Past the fool
And inside my soul
If only you understood
That beneath this clown's exterior
Beats the heart of a warrior
Who lives....for you
If only I could hold you

And make you understand
How much I love you
But I can't
If only you could love me
But you don't
And you never will
And so I continue

To follow behind
And be there
To pick up the pieces
Each time you break


LIVEon; ROCKon
musicISlife.



disclaimer
Welcome to [http://bluezfantasy.blogspot.com].blogspot.com
Please tag before you leave (:


profile

HIM


Lim ZiJie
Pisces
Nan Chiau High
Nanyang JC
Singaporean
13 March 1989
stephen_lim89@msn
90231025

wants
TYPE YOURSELF, buddha tummy. :D
chats


links
ECHELON
thanks
Designer: xina-i
Image: Deviantart